Transconjunctival Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty Palo Alto
Transconjunctival Lower Eyelid Blepharoplasty is an operation to remove bulging fat from the lower eyelid without a skin incision. It is a one hour procedure done under twilight conscious sedation. To remove fat, a tiny incision is made on the inside of the eyelid leaving no scar!
- Great operation in Men and Women!
- A natural rested appearance is the goal
- Usually off the pain medicine the NEXT DAY and minimal if any bruising if ice and elevation are used.
- If only fat is removed there are no stitches to take out!
- Can be back doing cardio in a week.
- Huge result for minimal downtime and rapid recovery
Can be combined with Upper Eyelid Surgery at a substantial savings: